I see one of our to-do items is “Decide on the community management approach.”. To address that bullet point I have a suggestion:
It is scrum / kanban board, project management tool. We can handle features development here. Here are some quick random highlights (but I think it’s much better if you check it out for yourself):
- open source, totally free for public projects
- epics, backlog, user stories, tasks, kanban-style boards
- everything is customizable, down to default values of fields, available US points, etc.
- user stories can be voted on
- customizable roles, and customizable permissions to those roles
- GitHub integration
- video conference setting
- bugs and wiki (granted, these are probably better at github).
Edit: when I made this post I did not know that such tool has already been set up (I learned about it from this topic.
Edit 2: as of right now (2020-01-26) we use GitHub Projects for tasks tracking.